The school has its own fleet of buses . students can avail the school transport subject to availability of seats . The routes of the school buses are planned by the school. Parents should consult the Transport in charge for necessary details.
For safety of the students, the following rules are to be followed by every student travelling by the school bus.
1. All the students using the school bus are expected to be at the bus stop at least 5 minutes before the arrival of the bus. Buses will not wait for late comers.
2. Students should board and get off only at the respective stops assigned to them.
3. Children should stay away from main road until the bus arrives.
4. The drivers are authorized to stop buses only at the designated stops.
5. The bus incharges and student bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the bus enroute.
6. Under no circumstances children will be allowed to board another bus without prior permission from the principal.
7. No student will enter the driver’s cabin.
8. Parents are to make sure that they pick their children at the notified time from the specified bus stop Failing which the child will be brought back to the school from where the parent is to collect the child.
9. In case due to any reason, student using the school transport has to be picked up by parent/ guardian, the following rules will be observed.
9.1 A written request to be sent in the morning for issuing of gate pass.
9.2 Gate pass will be issued on producing parent identity card at the reception. The gate pass is to be shown at the gate at the time of departure.